Tuesday, March 17, 2015
The Cheder is pleased to announce that we partnered with Mr. Yehoshua Werth of the Grapevine to offer you a selection of over 300 wines to enhance your Seder table.
And why should you place your order through the Cheder?
· Your entire order will be tax free. Please note you cannot receive a tax receipt for this.
· Select wines will be offered at discounted prices
· Your purchase will help support the Cheder.
Here are instructions of how to order:
1. Click here to download the wine list in excel format.
2. Fill out your name, phone number, and credit card information.
3. Fill out the quantity in the rows associated with the wine(s) of your choice.
4. Save the excel file and email it to Info@ChederMonsey.org
5. You will receive a confirmation email that we proccessed your credit card.
6. You will receive a phone call from Mr. Werth informing you when your order will be available for pickup at the Grapevine. The Grapevine is located at 455 Route 306, Monsey, NY 10952.
All orders must be in by Sunday, March 22nd.
If you any questions regarding wines and prices please contact Mr. Werth at: (845) 364-9463.
If you have any questions regarding billing please contact Mrs. Breier at: (845) 356-1213 ext. 204
Thank you in advance for your support.
Dear Member of the Monsey Community,
I am writing to you about a pressing communal concern. I have just been informed that at the beginning of this week, Congregation Tzemach Tzedek only had ONE week left of funds in our bank accounts to pay all Shul related expenses. We are now in an emergency situation where we are unable to pay for our mortgage, salary to our Rav, cleaning costs, mikveh expenses, utilities etc.
To help remedy this urgent situation, I am launching two campaigns in an effort to help our Shul and community.
First, accompanying this letter is your statement from the Shul with transactions through 01/31/2015. I have just paid my outstanding balance to the Shul, and I am asking you to pay as much of your outstanding balance as possible so that our Shul will be able to continue and thrive. Please click here to pay online. (A statement will not be generated if there is no activity as of 1/1/2014.)
As an incentive, for any outstanding amounts you pay up to Yud-Alef Nissan, I will contribute an additional 20 per cent reducing your personal Shul balance. For example, if you pay $200 towards your $500 Shul balance, I will pay an additional $40 towards your Shul balance, etc. I am not placing any dollar limit on this so feel free to pay 80 per cent of your outstanding Shul balance and I will pay the rest.
Second, to raise new funds for the Shul, I will double any new pledges which are paid prior to Yud-Alef Nissan in honor of the Rebbe’s birthday. So, if you donate $1,000 to the Shul, I will also donate $1,000, bringing the total donation to $2,000.
Our Tzemach Tzedek Shul is the cornerstone of Chabad in Monsey. In addition to weekday and Shabbos services, the Shul operates the Men's Mikveh, offers daily and weekly shirum, Fabrengens for all chassidishe yomim tovim, and provides the services of our Rav, Rabbi Lesches. Maintaining the Shul is the responsibility of all of us, so please be as a generous as you possibly can.
If you have any questions about these campaigns or about the Shul, or if you would like to make a pledge, please contact me.
President, Congregation Tzemach Tzedek