- 40 minute drive from Monsey
- Sundays, 10:00 AM to 12:15 PM and Mondays 4:00 PM to 6:15 PM
- Must have prior experience as well as transportation
- Travel expenses paid, plus salary
- Wonderful, growing Hebrew School with great community, in beautiful Chabad House
- Possible additional teaching opportunities
Monday, July 22, 2013
- Chicken Breast Fillet: Only $4.79 per pound
- Chicken Quarter Broiler: Only $2.39 per pound
- Extra Lean Ground Beef: Only $6.39 per pound
- Marinated Chicken Wings: $1.99 per pund
Buy by the case and save!
To order, please go to kesserdistributors.com or contact Chaim Holtzberg at email@example.com or 914-729-0838.
A Monsey Chapter of the well-established Chabad Shidduch Group has gotten underway! The group meets weekly and is designed for women who have marriageable-age girls and/or bochurim to meet, network, share names and resources and give one another chizuk.
These groups are held in many cities and consist of: giving tzedakah; reading a list of names of those looking for shidduchim and saying Tehillim for them; learning from the sefer Eternal Joy, a collection of the Rebbe's letters on marriage and dating; and taking on peulohs in the zechus of finding shidduchim.
We meet Sunday mornings at the home of Esther Jacobs, 16 Glenbrook Road, from 9:00 to 9:45 AM.
All are welcome and we look forward to sharing in one another's simchas!
For more information, contact Chaya Schaeffer at 845-290-1967.
Mazel tov to R' Chaim and Pessy Oberlander on the engagement of their daughter Ruchel Brana to Ari Goldman!
The l'chaim will take place this Thursday night, July 25, at 8:00 PM at 4 Widman Court.