Thursday, December 6, 2012
There will be a children's program at 5:00 PM followed by parade line-up at 5:30 PM at Tzemach Tzedek Lubavitch, 2 Langeries Drive.
All vehicles must enter through Cresteview Terrace. There will be no entrance to Langeries Drive.
The parade is scheduled to depart at 6:00 PM sharp so please arrive before 5:30 PM so the parade can take off promptly.
At the end of the parade route at approximately 7:00 PM there will be a Grand Menorah Lighting with refreshments in the parking lot of the Spring Valley Marketplace!
As required by the Police Department, as a courtesy to Tzemach Tzedek's neighbors, and to ensure that the event is organized, please follow these guidelines so that this parade is a true Kiddush HaShem:
- All vehicles should enter through Crestview Terrace only (please do NOT try to turn into Langeries Drive).
- During line-up, please make sure that your car is pulled over to the side of the road to allow traffic to pass through.
- During line-up, please do not block any driveways or side streets.
- To help identify your vehicle as a parade participant, please keep your 4-way flashers (hazards) on for line-up and for the entire duration of the parade.
- Anybody who needs to purchase a car Menorah or needs to make repairs on their menorah can contact Yeshiva Lubavitch of Monsey at 540-440-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact 540-440-1359 or email@example.com to reserve your space in the parade. A suggested $18 donation to the Yeshiva is appreciated.